In most offices, a paper hole punch isn’t hard to find. But when you need to attach a strap, a regular hole punch just won’t work as well as a slot punch. Lassco Wizer’s Hand Held Strap Slot Punch is designed to quickly punch a thin slot perfect for ID badges, name tags, luggage tags, and key cards. It works well with multiple materials and can be used anywhere. Let’s take a closer look at the strengths and weaknesses of the Lassco Wizer Hand Help Slot Punch.
- This small tool is lightweight and compact. As a result, you can carry it with you to wherever a slot punch is needed. It is also designed to be used by hand, allowing on the go punching. This is especially convenient for use where hard surfaces aren’t readily available, such as at an outdoor concert venue making badges.
- Heavy duty, professional construction make this tool reliable for professional grade applications. It would be excellent behind a security desk where name tags and key cards are made.
- The all metal components give you a solid tool that is built to last. It swiftly slices through multiple materials without sticking or jamming, as long as Mega Slot Deposit Pulsa it’s not overloaded. Soft plastics, PVC, cardboard, paper, and laminates can all be punched through by this device.
- Rubber grips on the handles let the user retain a strong grip for better leverage without slipping. They also help to prevent accidental injury from the punch flying out of the user’s hands.
- A fully adjustable guide helps you to accurately line up your items for straight, centered punching. This is especially helpful when punching large batches of items. Simply align the guide with the first card to the correct setting. The rest quickly slide into the precise spot needed for crisp, accurate holes.
- The holes are industry standard size, 3mm by 13mm, and provide a place for simple attachment of strap clips, badge reels, luggage tags, and lanyards.
- Lassco Wizer provides a one year warranty on this product.
- Because this device is hand held, heavy use will leave your hand tired and sore from high volume punching. While this may not be a problem for everyone, if you foresee yourself having an issue with this, we recommend the Manual Table Top Slot Punch.
- This device can only be used manually. In most offices, this is expected and won’t affect those only needing lighter use. But for companies creating larger quantities of badges or key cards, an electric slot punch is better for more industrial uses.